Click Here To Download Our Brochure
- Wire rope will fail if worn out, shock loaded, overloaded, misused, damaged, improperly maintained or abused.
- Always inspect wire rope for wear damage or abuse before use.
- Never use a wire rope which is worn out ,damaged corroded or abused.
- Never overload or shock load a wire rope.
- Use the correct design factor for the application.
- Inform yourself: Read and understand the machinery manufacturer’s handbook and guidance from the rope manufacturer.
- Refer to applicable directives, regulations, standards and codes concerning inspection, examination and rope removal criteria.
- All wire ropes involved in lifting operations must have a valid test certificate.