Green façades are an expression of a responsible contact with nature; they enrich our daily living environment. With light and transparent cable and net solutions, greenery can be taken to the city.
A coordinated construction kit of individual parts sets the basis to allow free play in creative ideas with stainless steel cables and stainless steel cable mesh.
Greeneries using the I-SYS®, X-TEND® and GREENCABLE® product lines from Carl Stahl are clearly designed, easy to plan, simple to install, and harmonised to different kinds of façades and plants.
Advantages of Carl Stahl Green Wall Systems
- Low self-weight of the trellis
- Due to the small cross section of wire rope and mesh, the trellis is hardly noticeable meaning the plants are the main focal point
- The rough surface of a steel wire rope allows a great grip for the plants
- Wire ropes are flexible and adjustable in regard to the plant species and the expected wind loads
- Wire ropes and fittings are made of weather resistant stainless steel (AISI 316), recyclable, long life and low maintenance
- Statically verifiable wire ropes, mesh and wall holders
- Inexpensive to transport, easy to install and assemble on site to suit the specific site conditions and the desired run of the greenery system
Carl Stahl Service
Carl Stahl is one of the leading manufacturers of cable systems for architectural and constructional applications world-wide with the capability to provide “total solutions”.
Carl Stahl Evita can provide:
|• Design support & concept development||• Method statements and schedules|
|• Cable and fitting selection||• Structural analysis|
|• Assistance with corrosion protection||• Site supervision|
|• Cost estimates and budgets||• Installation|
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 130 2299, or via email: email@example.com and we would be pleased to offer our assistance.